1. Participate in the preparation of corporate social responsibility reports, social responsibility management consulting, business management consulting, corporate culture consulting, brand management consulting, etc.
2. Participate in social responsibility training, business management training related work;
3. Participate in research on theoretical topics related to sustainable development.
4. Excellent undergraduate students with master's degree or above in economic management, finance, sociology, MBA, environmental management, Chinese, etc. or with relevant work experience in corporate social responsibility and public relations planning;
5. More than 1 year of business management consulting experience is preferred;
6. Those who have a good theoretical foundation or practical experience in corporate social responsibility, and experience in research projects are preferred;
7. Have strong logical thinking ability, master the methods of social science research, be familiar with related tools such as management science and economics, have strong learning ability and good writing skills;
8. Have good English reading and writing skills;
9. Work hard, work hard, and have a good team spirit.